THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Change: It Starts With Me

To have a better life, we have to maintain and change many things. As a human,I want to improve the world where I belong right now. I know that change, starts with me.
There are many things to be done. First, I have to change myself for the better. I have to improve myself for my own good. To have a good and vigorous life, I have to do the best I can to achieve that by putting a lot of effort to achieve that. I have many dreams, and I know I can reach it as long as I have the self-confidence. I can do it, that's what In know. Graduating in high school is one of my achievements in life. Graduating in college and having a job is one of my biggest dreams. I need the support of my family, friends and the Lord. These are the things I need to reach my dreams. They say that nothing is impossible as long as you have faith.
Change must start with me because I know that this will help me become more responsible young citizen. Change for the better is what we need to make our world a better place.

0 comments: